Terms and condition of sales
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions for the sale of ACID DROP products via the www.acidrop.com Website.
(1) the company ACID DROP s.a.s. (hereafter, “ACID DROP” or the “Vendor”) sells products covered by the “ACID DROP” trademark in Italy.
(2) These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable to all distance sales of ACID DROP products via the www.acidrop.com website. Distance sales, as regulated herein, were designed in compliance with national laws in force and European Directive on Consumer Rights (no. 2011/83 EU) as an active subject in this system.
(3) The use of the distance sales service described herein is reserved solely for consumers. The term “Consumer” is to be understood as any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly are outside his trade, business or profession. The resale, rental or transfer for commercial or professional reasons of products purchased on the Site is strictly forbidden.
(4) ACID DROP may modify these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Therefore, the Customer is asked to accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the time of purchase.
(5) These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are published on the Site for the Customer’s knowledge, storage and reproduction.
(6) It is understood that by placing an order on the www.acidrop.com website, the Customer fully and unreservedly acknowledges and accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which form an integral and substantial part of these recitals.
(7) These General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not govern the provision of services, or the sale of products by subjects other than ACID DROP, even in cases in which they are presented on the Official Website via links, banners or other hypertext links. Therefore, before placing an order and/or purchasing products and services from subjects other than the Vendor, the Customer is invited to check the conditions of sale applied. In no case can the Vendor be held liable for the provision of services by third parties.
(8) Please consult the Privacy Information Notice for information on the processing of Customer personal data.
2. Product orders
(1) Orders may be placed directly by persons of legal age who are not under legal disability.
(2) Orders may be placed via the www.acidrop.com website, at any time.
(3) The Customer must provide ACID DROP a valid e-mail address to which required information, information under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and any information concerning the order will be sent.
(4) Each distance sale order made by the Customer covered by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be for one or more products, up to a maximum of seven products per order, of which a maximum of three units per same article
(5) ACID DROP reserves the right to modify the limits for the quantity and/or types of products that may be purchased via distance sales, at any time.
(6) The Customer is responsible for selecting the articles of interest to him/her. The Customer’s shopping cart and the order summary sent to the Customer following completion of the purchase include a description of the products ordered, including measurements and sizes (where applicable), and a digital photograph allowing a correct representation of the products available on the site.
(7) Although ACID DROP takes all appropriate measures to ensure the photographs on the site faithfully represent the original products, including technological means to reduce inaccuracies as much as possible, certain variations are possible due to the Customer’s computer’s technical characteristics and color resolution. Consequently, any confirmation about the condition of a product is subject to restriction on the possibly inaccurate representation on the customer’s computer
(8) The Customer must click on the shopping cart icon to view the selected articles and total price of the articles ordered. The Customer is asked to verify the content of the shopping cart before completing the purchase form in accordance with the instructions provided on the website, and to confirm that he/she has read and accepted these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
(9) Should the Customer need to modify (an article or quantity) or correct any errors in the order, he/she will have to contact Customer Service at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Product prices
(1) Product prices include all taxes and duties, shipping costs, unless otherwise stipulated on the www.acidrop.com website or on the order page.
(2) The price of each product is displayed for the Customer prior to completion of the order. All prices are in euros and include VAT.
4. Completing the order
(1) The purchase procedure is complete once the Customer confirms the order. Upon confirmation, the order is sent directly to ACID DROP.
(2) The Customer may correct or cancel the order before its completion by leaving the website without having confirmed the order.
(3) The General Terms and Conditions of Sale are always available via the website.
(4) ACID DROP considers the Customer’s order to be binding once the entire purchase procedure has been completed properly, without any errors being identified by the Site. The contract between ACID DROP and the Customer is to be considered concluded when the Customer receives confirmation of successful completion from ACID DROP at the e-mail address indicated during the order process, sent in respect of the purchase procedure.
(5) Before ACID DROP sends confirmation of the successful conclusion of the contract, ACID DROP reserves the right to decide whether or not to accept orders not providing sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect or if products are unavailable. In this case, ACID DROP will inform the Customer that the contract is not concluded and that it is not following up on the order, providing its reasons for doing so. The Customer is informed within 30 days of transmission of the order to ACID DROP. Any amounts already paid by the Customer for the order will be reimbursed
(6) Following conclusion of the contract, the Customer will receive written confirmation of the order at the indicated e-mail address, including the number and date of purchase, the product ordered, its price, the amount paid.
(7) The Customer may access the order in the “My Orders” section and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale on www.acidrop.com.
The Customer may cancel the order by telephone to ACID DROP Customer Service only until ordered products have been prepared for shipment.
5. Conditions of payment
(1) The Customer must make payment via one of the methods of payment indicated on the order form
(2) For payment via credit card, the amount will be debited from the Customer’s credit card at the time the order is being prepared for shipping
(3) In order to prevent internet fraud, payments made via the www.acidrop.com website are managed online through the PayPal payment circuit.
(4) This company is responsible for securely storing and automatically processing order data including credit card information.
(5) For payment, the Customer must confirm on the ACID DROP.com website that he/she is the card holder and that the name indicated on the credit card is his/hers; the Customer must provide the credit card number, expiration date and security code indicated on the card. Upon completing the order, the Customer’s bank may request confirmation of the data entered and that the credit card used has not been reported lost or stolen.
(6) If, for any reason, the amounts due by the Customer cannot be debited, the sale process and sale are automatically cancelled.
(1) Without prejudice to the previously mentioned article 4, the payment of products purchased on the website www.acidrop.com can be paid via PayPal. Should the Customer choose PayPal as their payment method, they will be redirected to the website www.paypal.com where the payment for the products will be carried out following the procedure envisaged and regulated by PayPal and the contract terms and conditions as agreed between the user and PayPal. The data entered on the PayPal website will be handled directly by PayPal and will not be sent to or shared with ACID DROP. ACID DROP therefore has no knowledge of and cannot record in any way the details of the credit card connected to the Customer’s PayPal account or any other payment instrument connected to said account.
(2) In the event of payment via PayPal, the total amount due will be debited by PayPal from the Customer at the conclusion of the online contract. In the event of the termination of the purchase agreement and for any other type of refund, for any reason, the refund will be credited to the Customer’s PayPal account. The time required to credit the payment instrument connected to said account depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the credit order in favor of said account has been arranged, ACID DROP cannot be held responsible for any delays or omissions in crediting the Customer with the refund. To contest these cases the Customer must contact PayPal directly.
6. Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of ACID DROP until full payment has been received.
(1) Following order transmission via the www.acidrop.com website, the Customer can monitor delivery of the order in the “My Orders” section on the www.acidrop.com website.
(2) The Customer can contact ACID DROP Customer Service by telephone or e-mail to request information on delivery.
(3) The articles will be delivered only to the address indicated by the Customer.
(4) The Customer may request delivery to the physical person of his/her choice, whose residence or domicile is within a territory. No deliveries will be made to post office boxes, collection points or General Delivery addresses.
(5) Invoices will be sent by Acid Drop to the Customer’s email address.
(6) Articles are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer only once payment for the order has been registered. ACID DROP fills orders within a maximum of 5 days of the day the order is made, upon receipt of payment, except where ACID DROP informs the Customer, within the same period, of non-acceptance of the order pursuant to article 4 above.
(7) The Customer has the following delivery options as stipulated in the checkout page and depending on the country of delivery:
- Ordinary shipping with Poste Italiane: delivery will be made in 2-3 business days, up to 15 business days (depending on the Country).
- Pick Up in Store: delivery is made exclusively to the ACID DROP’s Shop, and subject to the specific terms and conditions available in the Pick Up in Store section.
All delivery options available for your order will be displayed at checkout.
(8) The delivery terms are merely indicative.
(9) Shipping costs for article are included in the sale price, while any the additional costs of Express shipping will be charged to the Customer depending on the country of delivery.
(10) All shipping costs, including additional costs charged to the Customer are itemized in the order form at the time of purchase on the ACID DROP.com website. Additional shipping costs are not refunded in the case of article exchanges or returns.
8. In-Store Pick-Up
(1) ACID DROP offers its Customers the possibility of picking up distance-sale orders at the shop.
(2) To take advantage of this service, the Customer must select “In-Store Pick-Up” at the time of the order.
(3) ACID DROP will inform the Customer via e-mail when the products ordered are available for pick-up at the store ACID DROP Via del Moro No.14, 00153 Rome (RM) Italy. Orders will be available for pick-up for a maximum of 14 days from the sending of the pick-up notice. Upon expiration of the delivery period, the order will be considered to be cancelled The Customer will be refunded the purchase price of the products.
(4) The Customer must print the pick-up notice e-mail and take it to the store along with a valid piece of identification for pick-up.
(5) The Customer must pick up the order in person, or delegate another person to pick it up on his/her behalf. In this case, the products are delivered only to the person bearing a written proxy signed by the Customer having made the purchase and a copy of the Customer’s proof of identity, in addition to the documents indicated for pick-up by the Customer.
(6) The staff at the store may refuse to deliver the purchase in the event the Customer fails to respect the pick-up procedure.
(7) The Products picked up in store are subject to the same terms and conditions for returns and exchanges of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should the Customer wish to return or exchange the purchase, the procedure described in article 10 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale can be followed.
- ACID DROP’s liability for any defective material will be governed by the applicable legal provisions.
- The Customer is not entitled to make a claim for defective products if they are the result of an alteration made by the Customer or a third party, unless the Customer can prove that the defect already existed at the time of delivery.
- No charge is made to the Customer’s credit card if the order is cancelled. If the credit card has already been charged, the Customer will be promptly reimbursed. Likewise, if payment is made via PayPal at the time the order is placed, the Customer will be promptly reimbursed if the order is cancelled.
10. Returns and Refunds – Withdrawal
The Customer’s right of withdrawal must be exercised as described below.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by the Customer within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of delivery to the Customer or a third party.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must contact Customer Service at the email address: email@example.com.
For the return to be accepted by ACID DROP, the products must be returned within 14 days of the date on which the Customer informed ACID DROP via email and respecting the following conditions:
- The products must be returned in their original packaging (box, accessories, inserts, protection, leaflets, etc.).
- The products must be accompanied by the purchase receipt (in case of Pick Up in Store)
- Products returned by the Customer must not have been damaged, used, worn or washed, but may be handled and inspected to determine their nature and characteristics. The soles of shoes must be perfectly intact. ACID DROP strongly recommends that Customers try on ACID DROP shoes on a particularly soft and smooth surface.
- Labels and tags must still be attached to the products
- Damaged goods being returned must be in the condition in which they were received by the Customer; the Customer must not attempt to modify, handle or repair them.
ACID DROP reserves the right to refuse returns of products that have been damaged, are incomplete, deteriorated and/or soiled or in any state clearly indicating that the products have been used, or products returned after the deadline indicated above, or lacking a return form
ACID DROP also reserves the right to demand compensation for any damage caused by the Customer’s negligent conduct or misconduct when returning products. ACID DROP cannot be held liable for lost or stolen products beyond its control, or for returns to the wrong address, or for delivery delays of returned products beyond its control, it being understood that the Customer assumes all risks of returns. The Customer is also responsible for providing proof of return
In the event of withdrawal, the Customer will be refunded all payments made to ACID DROP, according to the method of payment chosen for the purchase, and for the product for which withdrawal was exercised, including delivery costs.
ACID DROP will refund these amounts upon receipt of the returned product. Refunds are credited to the Customer’s current account linked to the credit card used by the Customer for payment, or via PayPal. Refunds are at no charge to the Customer.
11. Product authenticity and intellectual property rights
- ACID DROP guarantees the authenticity and quality of all the products sold on the Site.
- The ACID DROP trademark, all the figurative and non-figurative marks and in general all other marks, illustrations, images and logos present on ACID DROP products, accessories and/or packaging, whether registered or not, are and shall remain the exclusive property of ACID DROP s.a.s., with registered office at Via del Moro No.14, 00153 Rome (RM) Italy. Reproduction in whole or in part, modification or use of said trademarks, illustrations, images and logos for any reason and on any medium is strictly forbidden without the prior express approval of ACID DROP s.a.s. This clause is not applicable to the private use of the ACID DROP products.
- Any combination of said trademarks with other marks, symbols, logos or any distinctive sign suitable for creating a composite logo is also forbidden
- Reproduction in whole or in part, modification or use of drawings, models or patents which are the exclusive property of ACID DROP s.a.s. is also strictly forbidden.
12. Force majeure
- Performance of services by ACID DROP s.a.s. may be suspended in the event of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure preventing or delaying their performance.
- ACID DROP will inform the Customer of said unforeseeable circumstance or force majeure within seven days of its occurrence. Should the suspension of the services last more than 15 days, the Customer may cancel the order and receive a refund of amounts already paid.
The Customer may always obtain information on how ACID DROP processes his/her personal data in our Privacy Information Notice
14. Competent jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) The competent jurisdiction for sales made on the ACID DROP.com website is that of the Customer’s place of residence or domicile. For dispute settlement, the mediation procedures established under legislative decree no. 28 of 4 March 2010 can be used. Out-of-court dispute settlement is also possible, including through the use of the RisolviOnline.com conciliation service provided by the Arbitration Panel of the Milan Chamber of Commerce.
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. ACID DROP is currently not participating in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration body. There is no obligation on ACID DROP to participate
(3) Orders placed under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law, and in particular by the Civil Code, legislative decrees no. 206 of 6 September 2005, and no. 70 of 9 April 2003, excluding conflict laws and private international law. The Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods of 1980 does not apply.
In the event of a discrepancy between the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in Italian and in another language accepted by the Customer, the meaning and interpretation of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in Italian shall prevail.
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR PERSONALIZED AND/OR SPECIALLY PRODUCED PRODUCTS
For certain articles, ACID DROP also offers the following services:
- Product personalization (hereafter “Personalized Products)
For Personalized Products the following apply:
1 Orders and Payment
a. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that during the use of the personalization service, his/her choice for the creation of the personalized product is saved only for the duration of the current session. Should the current session be interrupted before the order has been placed, a new session must be begun and sent in order to express one’s choices regarding the creation of the personalized product.
b. Once the order has been sent by the Customer and confirmed by ACID DROP, the Customer is informed via e-mail of order acceptance and subsequently of shipping of the personalized products
The provisions of article 4 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the debit of the price of the Personalized Products; i.e. the credit card is debited when the product is prepared for shipping.
2: Delivery of Pre-ordered and Personalized Products
ACID DROP informs the Customer of shipping by e-mail as soon as the products are available. If the Customer purchases several Personalized Products with different delivery dates in the same order, they will all be shipped together at the latest delivery date, or at ACID DROP’s discretion, based on availability.
3: Returns and Exchanges of Personalized Products
The right to revoke the contract is excluded with respect to personalized products. Please note it is not possible to return personalized items.